Download the one-page CFP Flyer!
The conference is multi-track. We seek the following types of submissions on ISSRE topics of interest:
- CFP - Research: The main research track is soliciting original, unpublished research papers in three categories: (1) full research (regular) papers, (2) practical experience reports, and (3) wild and provocative ideas (WAP) papers.
- CFP - Industry: The Industry papers and presentations should address the application of software engineering practices to a specific domain or to the development of a substantial software system. They are expected to be of interest to software development professionals, as well as to software quality and process improvement groups with concrete relation to industrial application.
- CFP - Workshop Proposals: ISSRE strongly encourages workshops as a means to build communities and seed new ones that are vital to current interests in Research and Industry. Proposals will be reviewed by the ISSRE 2017 Organizing Committee based on their fitness with ISSRE's goals, relevance to the larger ISSRE community and our belief that the organisers can deliver a successful workshop. Workshop length can be either half day or one full day.
- CFP - Fast Abstracts (TBD)
- CFP - Doctoral Symposium: Students at all stages (at the beginning, at the middle and at the end of their PhD) who are working on a research area or a thesis topic relevant to ISSRE are encouraged to participate in the Doctoral Symposium.
- CFP - Tutorials: ISSRE 2017 welcomes tutorial proposals presenting techniques and tools for assessing, predicting, and improving the reliability, safety, and security of software products, and related topics.